Near All major theme parks. Close to shopping and resturaunts for your every desire. Downtown plaza is a dream for every person old and young. Plenty of partying just please dont drink and drive. The end station for all public transportation is just about 30 meters from the motel and you can get to anywhere almost anytime and is highly advised to use it at your leasure. Please enjoy your vacation.
We are here to
4131 West Vine Street
Kissimmee, Florida 34741
Tel # 01-407-847-4707
“Good value and has what you need”
4 of 5 stars
CaraUK 17 contributions
Sep 5, 2008 | Trip type: Couples
Good value motel very close to Walt Disney World resort. Each night cost us only $41 total including taxes (walk in). The room had two queen beds, bathroom, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, a/c, good sized tv with lots of channels. We were there for two nights and the room was cleaned well after the first one. As a nice touch, they have orange juice, coffee, hot tea and doughnuts available for breakfast in the lobby - included in the price.
The motel also has a swimming pool, 24 hour lobby/reception, drinks and ice machines. It is also within walking distance of restaurants and take-outs, being on the 192 road and very close to the I4 freeway.
We would stay here again on a future visit.
* Liked — good value
* My ratings for this hotel
o 4 of 5 stars Value
o 4 of 5 stars Roomso 5 of 5 stars Location
o 3 of 5 stars Cleanliness
o 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
o 3 of 5 stars Service
* Date of stay August 2008
* Visit was for Quality time with family
* Traveled with Spouse / significant other
* Age group 35-49
* Member since September 05, 2008
* Would you recommend this hotel to a friend? Yes
* I recommend this hotel for Young singles, Girlfriend getaway, People with disabilities, Older travelers, Families with young children, Families with teenagers, Tourists
* I selected this hotel as a top choice for Theme / Amusement park